I am an engineer with commercial experience covering a range of programming languages, roles, and team configurations, as well as a successful academic background. In all this I have shown myself to be adaptable – both socially and technically – and able to master a number of initially foreign concepts. I have the drive to see complex projects through to fruition, and am continuously seeking to expand my skill-set.
Below is a list of publications that include journal or magazine articles as well as papers presented at conferences. Although links to the papers are provided where applicable, please feel free to contact me with any questions or to request pre-prints of the papers.
Articles and book chapters
- E. Lezar and D. B. Davidson, “Electromagnetic waveguide analysis,” in Automated solution of differential equations by the finite element method, volume 84 of lecture notes in computational science and engineering, A. Logg, K. Mardal, and G. N. Wells, Eds., Springer, 2012, pp. 629-642. doi:10.1007/978-3-642-23099-8
- E. Lezar and D. B. Davidson, “GPU-based LU decomposition for large method of moments problems,” Electronics letters, vol. 46, iss. 17, pp. 1194-1196, 2010. doi:10.1049/el.2010.1680
- E. Lezar and D. B. Davidson, “GPU-accelerated method of moments by example: monostatic scattering,” Antennas and propagation magazine, ieee, vol. 52, iss. 6, pp. 120-135, 2010. doi:10.1109/MAP.2010.5723240
- E. Lezar and U. Jakobus, “GPU-acceleration of the FEKO electromagnetic solution kernel,” in Electromagnetics in advanced applications (iceaa), 2013 international conference on, 2013, pp. 814-817. doi:10.1109/ICEAA.2013.6632354
- E. Lezar and D. B. Davidson, “GPU acceleration of electromagnetic scattering analysis using the method of moments,” in Electromagnetics in advanced applications (iceaa), 2011 international conference on, 2011, pp. 452-455. doi:10.1109/ICEAA.2011.6046383
- E. Lezar and D. B. Davidson, “GPU acceleration of method of moments matrix assembly using Rao-Wilton-Glisson basis functions,” in Electronics and information engineering (iceie), 2010 international conference on, 2010, p. V1-56-V1-60. doi:10.1109/ICEIE.2010.5559837
- E. Lezar and D. B. Davidson, “GPU-based Arnoldi factorisation for accelerating finite element eigenanalysis,” in Electromagnetics in advanced applications, 2009. iceaa ’09. international conference on, 2009, pp. 380-383. doi:10.1109/ICEAA.2009.5297413
- E. Lezar and D. B. Davidson, “Implementation of arbitrarily high order hierarchical vector basis functions for the finite element analysis of a rectangular waveguide,” in 8th ieee africon conference, 2007. doi:10.1109/AFRCON.2007.4401502
- E. Lezar, “GPU acceleration of matrix-based methods in computational electromagnetics,” PhD Thesis, 2011.
- E. Lezar, “hp-adaptation for the FEM analysis of waveguides,” Master Thesis, 2008.